DonationsThe Gibbons Public Library accepts donated materials periodically throughout the year. Please review the guidelines below before donating materials to the Library.
We would be happy to accept the following items:
- Books published in the last 5 years.
- DVD's and Audiobooks on CD.
- Material in poor condition (yellowed, mouldy, torn, chewed, water damaged, or smelly)
- Comic books
- Reader`s Digest or other abridged books.
- Burned or sample CDs or DVDs
- VHS tapes
- Vinyl or LP records
- Computer Software
Please note: all donations become the exclusive property of the Gibbons Public Library and can not be returned. The Library reserves the right to determine how to handle all donated library materials, including their disposal if we are unable to use them. Donated material may be added to the library`s collection or sold at the Library`s Book Sale. Any funds generated will be used to enhance programs and services at the Library.
Generally, charitable tax receipts will not be issued for donated library materials.
Upcoming Book Sale Dates:
- 2018 Gibbons Town Wide Garage Sale