The Gibbons Public Library Memberships are FREE!
Please note: Proof of residency in Gibbons or Sturgeon County is required at the time of registration.
The Library has a variety of books, audio books, magazines and DVDs/Blu Rays for you to enjoy.
- All materials may be borrowed for 3 weeks at a time.
- You can renew your items up to 2 times for a total of 9 weeks.
- Popular items may not be renewed if they are requested for a hold.
Can't find what you're looking for? Talk to the library staff to order in material from other Alberta libraries.
OVERDUE FINES & FEES
- Library materials returned late will be charged an overdue fee of $0.25 /day item to a maximum of $10.00/item.
- Borrowing will be suspended once a patrons accrues $10.00 or more in fines/fees.
- Borrowing may resume once payment is received in full.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If an item is lost or damaged, the borrower will be charged the full cost to replace the material.
- If lost material is found within 30 days of payment, a refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Photocopying & Printing: $0.25 /page ($0.50 /page colour).
- Scanning: FREE.
- Invigilation of Exams: $10/ exam.
- Help with e-readers / electronic resources.
- Programming for all ages.
- Puzzle exchange.
- Used Books: $0.25 /item.
- Headphones: $2.00.
- 2016 Book Bags: $1.00.
COMPUTERS & WIFI
- 4 public computers available with internet access.
- 4 laptops available to use in the library.
- Free Wireless Internet (Wifi).