The Gibbons Public Library is happy to be offering FREE Library Memberships in 2018!
Please note: Proof of residency in Gibbons or Sturgeon County is required at the time of registration.
BORROWING MATERIALSThe Library has a variety of books, audio books, magazines and DVDs/ Blu Rays for you to enjoy.
- All materials may be borrowed for 3 weeks at a time.
- You can renew your items up to 2 times for a total of 9 weeks.
- Popular items may not be renewed if they are requested for a hold.
OVERDUE FINES & FEES
- Library materials returned late will be charged an overdue fee of $0.25 /day item to a maximum of $10.00/item.
- Borrowing will be suspended once a patrons accrues $10.00 or more in fines/fees.
- Borrowing may resume once payment is received in full.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
- If an item is lost or damaged, the borrower will be charged the full cost to replace the material.
- If lost material is found within 30 days of payment, a refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Photocopying & Printing costs $0.25 /page
- Faxing: $1.00/ job
- Scanning: FREE
- Invigilation of Exams: $10/ exam
- Help with e-readers/ electronic resources
- Programming for all ages
- Puzzle exchange
- Used Books $0.25/ item
- Headphones $2.00
- 2016 Book Bags $1.00
COMPUTERS & WIFI
- 5 public computers available with internet access.
- 4 laptops available to use in the library.
- 2 children's computers with access to educational games
- Free Wireless Internet (Wifi)